Everyone goes through a natural eyelash cycle during which a few eyelashes fall out. When eyelash extensions are applied, your eyelash extensions fall out naturally. The eyelashes regrow in the cycle in a 2-3 month period. On a daily basis, 2-5 eyelashes fall out. Extended eyelashes do not affect the amount of eyelashes that fall out. Each person has different types of eyelashes. There is baby, teenage, and adult stage eyelashes. Only teenage and adult stage eyelashes are used for these extensions.
Can extensions cause damage to your eyelashes?
No, extensions do not cause damage if they are applied correctly.
Lashes are attached individually. They lengthen, shape, curl, and thicken eyelashes. But we are limited in number of the natural eyelashes, so we attach 80 pieces during a 1-1.5 hour process.
Triple the lashes compared to the classic lash extension by applying more fanned out lashes into a natural isolated lash. We use less adhesive for each lash which eliminates a stiffening effect, and results in the eyelashes being weightless, comfortable, flexible, and longer lasting. For this procedure, we attach 80 pieces of volume lash in a duration of 2 hours.
• Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with a mild cleanser.
• Do not put on mascara. Removal takes a lot of time.
• Do not curl your lashes.
• Refrain from drinking caffeinated drinks.
We suggest bringing a personal music player. This is a relaxing, sleep inducing beauty treatment. Talking should be kept at a minimum, as this procedure requires optimum precision. Relaxed facial muscles ensure maximum results at minimum time.
• Do not wash eyes or shower and avoid steam and sweat for 24 hours after lash application.
• Avoid strong heat such as ovens or BBQ's. Heat can melt or distort extensions.
• Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
• Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascaras / makeup removers.
• Only use extension safe mascaras
• Do not use an eyelash curler on your extensions.
• Clean your extensions with an oil-free makeup remover everyday.
• Book a fill appointment every 2-4 weeks, to fill in the areas where your natural lashes have fallen out and new lashes are growing in.